Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fredericton for the Winter

Dear saints,

This winter I will be home in Fredericton, New Brunswick, until the Lord moves me on from here. I'm looking forward to the ministry God has prepared for me, "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them" (Ephesians 2:10), and I pray that Christ would be glorified, the saints would be edified and the devil would be petrified! Please remember me in your prayers.

I do hope, now that I'm settled in, to be writing more and to post more resources on the website.

Thank you my dear friends.
Yours brother and fellow soldier in the service of Jesus Christ,
-Eli

2 comments:

charlene said...

I am praying for you brother,
I saw you at Revile Conf in Ohio.
May God draw even closer and more in love with Him. May he move and fill you.. May he draw you to your knees more and more. May he open your eyes in new ways to see and understand Christ in deeper ways.
Blessing Brother.

Your Sister
charlene

Todd Nielsen said...

Thanks to you and your family for the great weekend. Thanks for the reading material as well. Got into the George Whitefield biography this morning.

Hope to see you again in December. If you're travelling to Moncton area for some open-air preaching let me know...but be sure to bring a wool hat and long-underwear this time...this ain't Utah you know!