Saturday, September 29, 2007

TimothyMinistry.com - Two Year Anniversary!

Today, September 29, marks two full years of online ministry since this website was first created in 2005. Since then, multitudes of people have passed through and been blessed by the articles, videos and updates the Lord has allowed me to make available. I praise God for the amazing things He has done through this site. I've received countless numbers of emails from Christians and non-Christians alike sharing how they have been impacted and lives have been changed. All glory for all things goes to God, and His Son Jesus Christ, without Whom nothing would be possible.

As custom, here is the site's current status:


TM: NOW
-182 posts
-52 articles
-52 downloads
-19 audios
-31 videos
-950 comments
-30 states and 7 provinces
-64 campuses

"My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work." (John 5:34)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember last years post. Praies God dear brother. I thank Him I was able to be in the same room when you made last years and this years - Glory to God.

-- Evan

Anonymous said...

I remember when I came on here 2 years ago and read some articles and was pleasantly surprised. Keep doing the will of Him that has called you.

Greg
www.sermonindex.net