Saturday, August 19, 2006

New Feature: Email Updates

New to TimothyMinistry.com is the ability to now receive email updates by simply adding your email address to the subscription list found at the bottom of the side menu. Starting in September, this website will become an online journal to keep readers updated on what's happening during my travels in the United States, preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ on university and college campuses. The emails sent out will serve as a type of newsletter: updates will include pictures and downloadable files as well as a summary of where I am, what the Lord has been doing and what is coming up next.

You won't want to miss out on this, so make sure you sign up right away! I hope that as you receive these letters you would remember to uphold me in prayer, for this trip will by no means be easy and there will be much opposition. "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." (Romans 8:37) Your response to this is deeply appreciated.

May the Lord be glorified, the devil be petrified, and the saints be edified!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli,

Great that you have email updates, I have signed up and am looking forward to further contributions to your ministry blog site. I know your evangelism trip across the states is going to be great. I will be keeping you in prayer dear brother.

Greg
www.sermonindex.net

Cyrr said...

Hi Eli,

great function. Where did you get it? If I want to add it to my blogger too, how can I do it? Let me know, please. My email is
"d.t.widmer@gmx.de"

Thomas

Eli said...

Hi Thomas,

Just enter your email at the bottom of the menu to the left of the page. This will create your account with feedblitz, and once you have an account you can add your own blogger as well.

God bless brother.

Michael G. McKay said...

Hi eli, I just thought I would drop in and say hello, I haven't forgotten about the Coffee or, tea we were supposed to get together for. Hopefully in October if you aren't too busy. I have downloaded about two or three of your sermons and will give them a listen when I have an opportunity.

I have been and always shall be your friend.

God bless always!

Michael G. McKay.

Nicholas Coates said...

Check the group - Starving Jesus - out and let me know what you think

Eli said...

Jen, thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement. The Lord bless you too, sister!


Nick,

Hey brother, good to hear from you. I checked out the website and to be honest I don't think too much of it. They seem like nice Christian guys trying to do something nice. That's kind of the problem with North American Christianity. I think it's a good cause, but I don't think it is the crying need of the western Church right now. Christianity isn't just a social outreach program; I don't think the lost world would have any problem with their message.

I believe the greatest problem with the western Church today is the lack of God. Holiness, reverence, majesty, presence, Holy Spirit, fire. The Church needs revival, not more racket.

I hope that by it people will be inspired to pray, fast and read their Bibles that they may see the total constrast between the Words that are found in the Book and the welfare of our starving body.